Zombie mode  

Posted by: The Lioness in

For the past months, unknown to my family, I've been falling asleep at precisely 7 am in the morning.

I cannot seem to sleep at the usual time. I try, but I toss and turn to no end.

My body is only reacting now, and I can feel how my age is affecting me. Where do I go from here? I totally insist that I am not bordering on mental issues. Although, I must honestly say, the emotional instability present in my family's genes has come out to materialize in me.

Ugh.

Take me out of this abyss, help me find my solace.

At this point, I'm searching for answers, and I know He plans to give them at a later time than I wished for.

....

This entry was posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment